There are many White Water Activities Costa Rica to choose from. We’ve put together some of our favorite including, overnights on the Pacuare, duckies on the Pejivalle, Rafting, and Kayaking different whitewater runs. We’ve also created a kayak camp for those who have never Kayaked but want to learn. So, whether it be an overnight trip or day trip, we’ve got it all. And if you don’t see what you want you can design your own custom adventure.
A few of our favorites
- Overnight Pacuare River Trip – Costa Rica’s best multi-day adventure
- Pejivalle Duckies – Exploring your adventureous side with your own boat
- Whitewater Kayak Camp – Learn to kayak in warm water
- Rafting – Costa Rica is the whitewater rafting capital of Central America.
- Kayaking – Great whitewater runs from easy (class II) to extreme (class V).
- Duckies (Inflatable Kayaks) – A great way to enjoy whitewater